The Case of the Fragmented Woman

by Cleo Jones | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 3/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, March 18, 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, March 18, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (3/18/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 18, 2019
I'm gratefully accepting this book as a donation from BookCrosser bookstogive to release at the upcoming International Day of the Book street festival next week in Kensington, Maryland, USA. .Thank you so much!

Released 5 mos ago (4/28/2019 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the BookCrossing booth at the Kensington International Day of the Book street festival. BCinDC, my local Bookcrossing group, has proudly participated in this festival since its inception over a decade ago!

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 30, 2019
This was leftover at the end of the 2019 Day of the Book Festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Released 5 mos ago (5/18/2019 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This is one of the many books released at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 19, 2019
This book remained on the table at the end of the day from the over 2,300 books that were released by BCinDC BookCrossers at the 2019 Gaithersburg Book Festival. Never fear I will keep this book travelling elsewhere

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Mother's Day Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. This book's title contains the words ME (Vietnamese for mother), MA and WOMAN.

--------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (6/5/2019 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 11 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, June 24, 2019
Found this book at the Gaithersburg Little Free Library at My Organic Market. Just finished reading this mystery, and I did not figure out whodunit until it was revealed. I plan to release this book. No idea yet when or where.