Top Ten

by Ryne Douglas Pearson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/22/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (7/31/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 6, 2019
Sincere apologies for the delay in my journal entry. Thank you so much, bookstogive, for this fabulous box of books to release. I hope to begin this mass market paperback's journey soon.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The D for December 2021 Challenge hosted by hyphen8.

------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, December 24, 2021
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'm saving it to go out for Round #2...