Woman Far Walking

by witi ihimaera | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, May 24, 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, June 29, 2019
Your box made it here safely. I'm journaling books slowly. This looks like an amazing little book. So it's going into my bag for commute reading

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, June 30, 2019
I absolutely loved reading this script. It is a play I really wish I could see in person. I absolutely loved the dialogue and wish I could hear the Maori haka chant as it is spoken throughout the play.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (7/2/2019 UTC) at St. Francis Hospital in Evanston, Illinois USA

Left on a bench by the atm across from the heart health center.