Timeline

by Michael Crichton | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 6/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Friday, June 21, 2019
Your box made it here safely. This is one of my favorite Michael Crichton books, so it made me smile to see it. I actually own this one in my PC, so will be setting this free into the world.

Released 7 mos ago (6/21/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #13597 - 1119 Oakton Street in Evanston, Illinois USA

left in the little free library