Dinah in Love

by Claudia Mills | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 002766998X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 5/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, May 24, 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Clanton, Alabama USA on Monday, June 24, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (6/24/2019 UTC) at Clanton, Alabama USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by bamaforever at Clanton, Alabama USA on Friday, July 12, 2019
Thank you for the box of books! 😃📖

Journal Entry 4 by bamaforever at Media Mail in USPS, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 02, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Media Mail in USPS, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Putting this in the US Only - Children's / Teen Bookbox.

I'm a very special book. I'm traveling the world in search of new friends. I hope I have found one in you. If you are my new owner please make a brief journal entry with my BCID number. You can read and release me for a new friend to read or keep me. It's your choice!

If you are new to bookcrossing and want to join please consider listing bamaforever as your referral. Welcome to bookcrossing!

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 5 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, December 27, 2019
Received back in my Children's / Teen Bookbox

Journal Entry 6 by Chicvolley99 at -- Trains/Train Stations, Light Rail, Buses in Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (2/25/2020 UTC) at -- Trains/Train Stations, Light Rail, Buses in Denver, Colorado USA

Left at the bus stop near 6th and Colorado. Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by Chicvolley99 at -- Trains/Train Stations, Light Rail, Buses in Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Released at the bus stop near 6th and Colorado. Please enjoy!