MY NAME IS LEGION

by Roger Zelazny | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 6/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Evanston, Illinois USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Monday, July 29, 2019
I pulled this out of the box of books you sent me.

This is one I want to read, so it's going into my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 4 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Sunday, August 04, 2019
This is one of those classic science fiction books that has themes and ideas that very much align with current day ideals. It never ceases to amaze me how often those books written in the 60's and 70's as conjecture as what if actually came true.

This was not the best of Zelazny's writing but it was very enjoyable. Thanks for sending it my way.

Journal Entry 5 by wingnimrodielwing at 90 Mile Cuban Cafe in Lincolnwood, Illinois USA on Sunday, August 11, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (8/11/2019 UTC) at 90 Mile Cuban Cafe in Lincolnwood, Illinois USA

Left on an armchair on the group near the bathroom hallways and the carryout pick up area.