According to Queeney

by Beryl Bainbridge | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 9/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, September 29, 2018
Tbr

Journal Entry 2 by Heaven-Ali at The 3 Three's in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, February 23, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2019 UTC) at The 3 Three's in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

If you have found this book, thank you for taking the time to look it up on the internet. Now please tell us what you thought of the book and what your plans for it are.

Journal Entry 3 by nordie at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, February 23, 2019
Taken away for shelf stocking elsewhere

Journal Entry 4 by nordie at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 07, 2019

Released 2 wks ago (3/7/2019 UTC) at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey