Inventions that Changed the World

by David Maule | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 28, 2018
This was left in my Little Free Library, so I grabbed it to register and re-release.

Registered in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Potbelly Sandwich Works (Carlyle Center) in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, October 21, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (10/21/2018 UTC) at Potbelly Sandwich Works (Carlyle Center) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Taking to today's BCinDC meetup. If no one claims it, I'll release it somewhere nearby.
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqnutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 18, 2019
I'm bringing this book to the BC in DC July meet-up to give to "6of8" for her Biography of Things book box.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqnutZipswing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 18, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

Released to "6of8" for the Biography of Things book box.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019
Zippy brought me this book to put into the Biographies of Things Bookbox for the next round. I might read it first.