Storm Front

by Jim Butcher | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by LynnWrites of Tucson, Arizona USA on 9/26/2018
Journal Entry 1 by LynnWrites from Tucson, Arizona USA on Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Read while on vacation in Greer, AZ. This genre is out of my comfort zone, but based on recommendations from friends, I thought I'd give this one a try. As far a detective stories go, Storm Front is well done with a likable, self-depreciating protagonist, Harry Dresden, who is not just a detective but a powerful wizard. So... lots of action, lots of murders and various flavors of spirit beings and witchery, but just not my cup of tea. Only giving this one a five because, for me, it was like a movie with too many special effects: I get numb and bored. Someone else might give this novel a 10+

Journal Entry 2 by LynnWrites at Left in a rental cabin in Greer Arizona. in Greer, Arizona USA on Friday, September 28, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (9/28/2018 UTC) at Left in a rental cabin in Greer Arizona. in Greer, Arizona USA

Hi, and Welcome to the fun of BookCrossing.
THANK YOU for journaling your "catch". I hope this is a book you will enjoy.
Before you send this little book off on its way again, please visit the site once more, enter the BCID number of the book, and write a quick journal entry to record your opinion/review of the book. Past readers would love to know what you think.
If you prefer to keep this book, rather than passing it along, that's OK too. Some things in life really are free !!!! ENJOY.