Regency Buck

Annie and Lizzie Holt
by Georgette Heyer | Romance |
ISBN: 1402219393 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, May 27, 2019
Bought online at Better World Books.

Released 3 yrs ago (5/27/2019 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

A wishlist book going to the winner, label travelling separately.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNataliec7wing at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, May 30, 2019
Thank you for this wishlist book Poodlesister. Added to Mt TBr but hoping it doesn't take too long to get to it.
Label has arrived but waiting for the book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingNataliec7wing at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, October 25, 2021
Not exactly what I was expecting but surprisingly good. I really enjoyed getting to know Judith and Peregrine and I'd love to read more about them. I enjoyed the ending. The 1st by Heyer that I've read and I'd definitely read more.

Journal Entry 5 by wingNataliec7wing at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (6/29/2022 UTC) at Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Adding to the 'Already Bookcrossed bookbox'

Journal Entry 6 by wingFlutterbies9wing at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Saturday, July 2, 2022
Received in a bookbox which has reached home safely today.

I have the odd feeling I read this many moons ago (when a teenager!) and was rattling through all the Regency romance our library could provide - 4 or 5 a week at that time, but I will retry this and see if I recall it at all. Georgette Heyer is the writer who best actually captured the spirit and mores of the time though her demure romances are not to the taste of many of today's younger generation.