Someone to Honour

Annie and Lizzie Holt
by Mary Balogh | Romance |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 8/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, August 26, 2019
Bought in Oxfam, Walthamstow High Street

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 18, 2019
Well written escapism.

Released 1 wk ago (10/7/2019 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Flutterbies9

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 09, 2019
Received in a surprise package from poodlesister (many thanks, a lovely surprise).

An author I know well and one I have not yet read so a welcome addition to the pile. Thanks.