Why Mummy Swears

Annie and Lizzie Holt
by Gill Sims | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 6/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, June 29, 2019
Given to me by my sister who was given it by our brother.

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Northampton Unconvention from 11th to 13th October 2019 https://bc-unconuk2019.weebly.com/

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Allsop Arms Pub in Baker Street, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Allsop Arms Pub in Baker Street, Greater London United Kingdom

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, July 20, 2019
Picked up at the meet-up.