Autumn

Annie and Lizzie Holt
by Ali Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 5/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 18, 2019
Bought in the Age UK charity shop, Walthamstow High Street.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 14, 2019
It’s like reading poetry. I found I had to concentrate quite hard to understand what was going on. The chapter on Brexit is brilliant in capturing the chaos and stupidity of it all.

Journal Entry 3 by wingApoloniaXwing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, October 11, 2019
Thank you so much! Looking forward to reading it...

Journal Entry 4 by wingApoloniaXwing at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, October 18, 2019
This was a quick read, and a beautiful one, read it sitting in quite a few London cafés.
It's my fifth book by Ali Smith, and I enjoyed them all. Just yesterday I picked up a copy of her novel "Winter" - perfect timing.
(Thanks again, Poodlesister, it was lovely meeting you again!)

Pauline Boty on Wikipedia.

Journal Entry 5 by wingApoloniaXwing at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Friday, October 18, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (10/19/2019 UTC) at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Passed on at a mini meet-up.

Journal Entry 6 by Andrea99 at Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Saturday, October 19, 2019
Given to me in person in Brighton - thank you!! Hope you have a good visit to UK!