Then Comes Seduction

Annie and Lizzie Holt
by Mary Balogh | Romance |
ISBN: 074994286X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/3/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, November 03, 2018
Bought in British Heart Foundation charity shop.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
I’m liking this author. Well-written romantic escapism.

Released 1 mo ago (1/21/2019 UTC) at Royal Mail (RABCK), -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Going to Flutterbies9

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Sunday, January 27, 2019
I have read some Mary Balogh before so am looking forward to this one when I need an easy read between my more usual crime genre books. Off to tbr for a spell!