The Plague Charmer

Annie and Lizzie Holt
by Karen Maitland | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 147223586X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 11/22/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 22, 2018
Picked up from the Ragdale Hall guest bookshelf.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, December 06, 2018
Another engrossing and slightly chilling story.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPoodlesisterwing at HGG, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, December 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (12/18/2018 UTC) at HGG, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Forgot to release at the time but this has gone to Fifna

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by wingFifnawing at Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Wednesday, January 02, 2019
Thank you very much indeed, Poodlesister, for this wishlist book, by one of my favourite authors!

Journal Entry 5 by wingFifnawing at Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, December 29, 2019
This was another great story by this author. I wasn't that keen on the storyline with Luke and Hob, but it had a role to play of course. A chilling tale. Thanks for sharing! It will be now go to janna2.

Journal Entry 6 by wingFifnawing at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Friday, January 17, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/18/2020 UTC) at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Taking it to the New Year's meetup in Amsterdam for janna2.

Journal Entry 7 by wingjanna2wing at Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, January 18, 2020
Got this book from Fifna at our New Years Meeting in Amsterdam this afternoon. I'm sure I will enjoy it. Thanks!