Gunpowder

Annie and Lizzie Holt
by Jack Kelly | History | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1843541904 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingPoodlesisterwing of Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on 10/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingPoodlesisterwing from Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Bought in Oxfam, Walthamstow High Street for the Guy Fawkes Exchange.

Released 1 yr ago (10/19/2018 UTC) at — Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

An appropriately themed book which mentions Guy Fawkes on the fly leaf. Going to my Guy Fawkes partner.

Hello!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 04, 2018
Thank you, this book will educate me which is a good thing as my history knowledge is severely lacking. I loved all the gifts.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 21, 2019
This is a fascinating book. Very informative with a good mix of science and history.

Journal Entry 5 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 01, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/1/2020 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Going to my Yorkshire Day partner

Journal Entry 6 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 05, 2020
Arrived safely today