Force of Nature

by Jane Harper | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by KKslibrary of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on 9/23/2018
Journal Entry 1 by KKslibrary from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 23, 2018
Five women are hiking through the rugged Giraling Ranges, as a team building exercise but only four of them make it to the end. Alice Russell is a whistle blower in federal police agent, Aaron Falk’s case, she knows all the secrets, but she does not survive the bush hike. Something violent happened on the bush walk, what happened to Alice?
An intriguing story of violence and mis trust which takes place in the Australian bush. A great read.
To be released at Meetup.

Journal Entry 2 by KKslibrary at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 23, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (9/23/2018 UTC) at Henry and the Fox in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Released at Meetup

Journal Entry 3 by Tsundoku16 at Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 23, 2018
Collected at BookCrossing meeting up in Melbourne CBD at Henry and the Fox.
I haven't read "The Dry" the previous book by this author and I was concerned as it is a series that I would need to read that first but this story stands alone and is quite good.

Journal Entry 4 by wingJean-Solwing at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 28, 2018
Picked up at today's meetup. I am reading The Dry over Summer for one of my book clubs so will probably keep this one for a few months and read it afterwards. It sure is doing the rounds! Incidentally Jane Harper has just released a new book so that will be on the list soon.