Too Soon for A Mid-Life Crisis (Helen Exley Giftbooks)

Registered by wingearthcaroleannewing of Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on 9/15/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingearthcaroleannewing from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 15, 2018
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 15, 2018
Life is about to degenerate into a pile of symptoms. You can't cry about this inevitable tragedy, but you can laugh about it. so here's a little gift to help ease the downfall.

My favourite quote - Last Will and Testament: Being of sound mind, I spent all my money.

Journal Entry 3 by wingearthcaroleannewing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 15, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (10/15/2018 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 17, 2018
Thank you so much! I have read a lot already and it made me chuckle.

Journal Entry 5 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 22, 2018
I read this from cover to cover today. The kids’ quotes made me laugh the most.

Journal Entry 6 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Ragdale, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 22, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (11/22/2018 UTC) at Ragdale, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Given to a friend who is of a similar age. Not quite as old as me though. She may journal it as she is a lapsed Bookcrosser.