The Berenstain Bears' New Pup

by Jan Berenstain | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/15/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 15, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books received in June, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

**The 2018 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book title contains the words AI, BEAR and PUP.

ai = a three-toed sloth which sounds a high-pitched cry when disturbed

-------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 21, 2021
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

----------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2021 Clean Start for the New Year Release Challenge hosted by NancyNove, The title of this book contains the word BEAR.

-----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!