Hound of the Far Side

by Gary Larson | Humor |
ISBN: 0836220870 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingJackie700wing of Garnerville, New York USA on 4/2/2004
Journal Entry 1 by wingJackie700wing from Garnerville, New York USA on Friday, April 02, 2004
Gary Larson.....one of the great humorists of our time! I'm offering this book as a bookray, so pm me if you're interested.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJackie700wing from Garnerville, New York USA on Monday, April 12, 2004
Here is the list for the bookray:
Kitten22 CT
pedroportugal Portugal
MadameClock Portugal
Cable UK
Back to me - Jackie700 NY

Journal Entry 3 by wingJackie700wing at Postal release in Garnerville, New York USA on Thursday, April 15, 2004
Released on Thursday, April 15, 2004 at Postal release in Garnerville, New York USA.

Sent to Kitten22 to begin the bookray....enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Kitten22 from Ellington, Connecticut USA on Saturday, April 17, 2004
Received today.

Very good light reading. I love The Far Side and this was a nice surprise for a Saturday. Quick read. Thank you Jackie700 for turning it into a ring.

Journal Entry 5 by Kitten22 from Ellington, Connecticut USA on Saturday, April 17, 2004
Sending to FamFatale - next in ring.

Journal Entry 6 by FamFatale from Chantilly, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Just the thing for my recovery. A man with a truly sick mind.

Will go out to Ilios as soon as I have an address.

Journal Entry 7 by Ilios from Tampa, Florida USA on Thursday, April 29, 2004
Just got it in the mail and I am already halfway through it! :o) I love Gary Larson sick humor! :o) My husband will read it as well and I will send it to the next bookcrosser as soon as I get the address. I loved the sharks food fights (I'm a scuba diver... hehehe).

Journal Entry 8 by Ilios at post office in BOOKRAY, Bookray -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 05, 2004
Released on Wednesday, May 05, 2004 at post office in BOOKRAY, Bookray Controlled Releases.

Sent to SmilingSun today! Enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by SmilingSun from Westchester, Illinois USA on Thursday, May 13, 2004
Just received in mail. Will read and journal and send it on it's way!
SmilingSun

Journal Entry 10 by SmilingSun from Westchester, Illinois USA on Wednesday, June 02, 2004
I love Gary Larson and his Far Side creations! I laughed out loud at quite a few of the cartoons in this old, but great, collection.

I liked "Medusa Starts Her Day" lol very cute

sending on to next in ring!

SmilingSun

Journal Entry 11 by mysteryfan03 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Thanks!! I got this ray today. I love Gary Larson!

Journal Entry 12 by mysteryfan03 from Moberly, Missouri USA on Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Another great Far Side book! Thanks for sharing these chuckles!! This book is traveling again, this time to WI to reader1107! Happy trails, little book...

Journal Entry 13 by reader1107 from Tucson, Arizona USA on Friday, July 02, 2004
This was waiting for me when I returned from vacation. I read it while I was waiting for all my e-mail to load (fooey on dial-up!!!!!). Love Gary Larson! One of my favorites was the turbulence one, but I'd say the mailcat wins the prize. :-)

Released on Saturday, July 03, 2004 at Enjoy! in Controlled Release, Given to a fellow bookcrosser Controlled Releases.

This book is on its way by mail to the next bookcrosser -- thanks for sharing! :-)

Journal Entry 15 by TemekuGirl from Temecula, California USA on Friday, July 16, 2004
Thanks for letting me read this book. Another great farside book. It was quite hilarious and I can't wait to read other farside books. Sending to d-nman when I recieve an address.

Journal Entry 16 by d-nman from San Francisco, California USA on Thursday, July 22, 2004
Thanks. Will read and pass on.

Journal Entry 17 by d-nman from San Francisco, California USA on Friday, September 17, 2004
I am very sorry for the long wait.
It is in the mail.

Journal Entry 18 by Winkiemoon from Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Wednesday, September 22, 2004
I love Gary Larson´s books.

Journal Entry 19 by oneneo from Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Thursday, September 23, 2004
Rowfl....

Journal Entry 20 by Reliquia from Porto - City, Porto Portugal on Saturday, October 16, 2004
I'm already a big fan of Gary Larson, so this painfully (bellyaching) funny book is no surprise for me. It's another great book by Gary. Keep on writting!

i'll pass it along to portugal.

Journal Entry 21 by portugal on Monday, November 29, 2004
Ah, sorry for taking so long.
I have that scientist-like feature of forgeting about way too many things. ^_^;

'Twas fun enough a book, even though i didn't find it as fun as the others by Gary Larson i read. :)

And now off to France, eh? ^_^

Journal Entry 22 by KanaPoutz from Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France on Friday, December 17, 2004
Just arrived today! Thanks

Journal Entry 23 by KanaPoutz from Nice, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur France on Monday, December 27, 2004
Another great Far Side! I just love it! My brother MaskedPenguin had a read too, and a good laugh!
Thanks for sharing, I can't get enough of Gary Larson!

I'm sending the book to Biba89 today. It might be a few weeks before it gets journaled, as biba89 is going to be away for 3 weeks, starting on 3rd January.

And best wishes for the New Year to all of you! :-)

Journal Entry 24 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, January 26, 2005
What a lovely surprise when we came home from our honeymoon! And the additional gift that came with it - a perfumed calendar. I should have known when I noticed the postmark Grasse - hey, isn't that the capital of the perfume industry, according to Patrick Suskind's 'Perfume', which I just happened to give as a birthday present last week? Bit uncanny. The perfume is heavenly, by the way.
We will do our bit of ROTFLOL and send this little gem on it's way to Peru.

In the mail, all the way to Peru!

Journal Entry 26 by janetcarolina from Lima, Lima Peru on Saturday, February 19, 2005
Received it, read it, loved it,...and still laughing, some of them were just good, but others were fun but in that mean sarcastic way which i really enjoyed.

Journal Entry 27 by janetcarolina from Lima, Lima Peru on Sunday, March 06, 2005
On it´s way to Pedroportugal.

Journal Entry 28 by pedroportugal on Monday, April 18, 2005
Hello.
Sorry for didnt... say nothing. But i was out. In Aveiro for who knows Portugal.
Janet I Received the book dont get worried.
Big kiss