Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir

by Jenny Lawson | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingethereawing of Little Rock, Arkansas USA on 9/14/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingethereawing from Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Friday, September 14, 2018
When Jenny Lawson was little, all she ever wanted was to fit in. That dream was cut short by her fantastically unbalanced father and a morbidly eccentric childhood. It did, however, open up an opportunity for Lawson to find the humor in the strange shame-spiral that is her life.

I didn't really like this book, but I finished it. I hope someone else enjoys it.
Feel free to enjoy the book, keep it, or pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member or co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!
No strings attached!

Journal Entry 2 by wingethereawing at Little Free Library #14462 in Ann Arbor, Michigan USA on Friday, September 14, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (9/14/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #14462 in Ann Arbor, Michigan USA

If you have found this book, welcome to Bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey. Feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbor, family member or co-worker, or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did! This book isn’t your type of read? No problem, don't feel obliged to read it, just be kind enough to help it on its journey. If you join, please use my name as your referring member: etherea