Daughter of Lir

by Diana Norman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Nelle of Barrie, Ontario Canada on 9/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Nelle from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 11, 2018
I really enjoyed this book and plan to pass it on at Meet-up tonight

Journal Entry 2 by Nelle at Barrie, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (9/11/2018 UTC) at Barrie, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Congratulations! You have just discovered the wonderful world of Bookcrossing. Please make a journal entry to let me know that my book has found a friend. Read it, if you wish, and let me know what you thought of it. Your journal entry can be Anonymous but it's much more fun to think up a Screen Name for yourself and become a member. BookCrossing is a very safe site and also a lot of fun! When you are finished with the book, pass it on to someone else or leave it somewhere "in the Wild". If you choose to join, please list "Nelle" as the person who referred you.
I hope you enjoy this book and BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by maggiemuffet at Argyle Street in Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Thursday, September 13, 2018

Released 3 yrs ago (9/26/2018 UTC) at Argyle Street in Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Maggiemuffet. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.
Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it.
I will leave in free library box on Argyle Street.