Uno Blue Ribbon Beagle

by Stephanie Spinner | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 11, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books received in June, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

**The 2018 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book title contains the word BEAGLE.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 29, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 01, 2018
This book was not selected tonight so I'll release it elsewhere.

Released 5 mos ago (12/3/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

***The 2018 What's in a Name Release Challenge. The title of the book includes the names BEA, BO, LE, ON and BLUE.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!