corner corner Hide & Seek

Hide & Seek
by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Special-K of Carseldine, Queensland Australia on 7/10/2002

status (set by one-bookworm):

Journal Entry 1 by Special-K from Carseldine, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Maggie Bradford is on trial for murder - in the celebrity trial of the decade. As one of the world's best-loved singer-songwriters, she seems to have it all. So how could she have murdered not just one, but two of her husbands?
Will Shepherd was Maggie's second husband. A magnificent athlete and film star, he was just as famous. But Will had dark, dangerous secrets that none of his fans could have imagined...that his own wife could never have dreamed of.

Journal Entry 2 by Special-K at Post Office, Grantham St in Brunswick West, Victoria Australia on Sunday, October 06, 2002

Release planned for Monday, October 07, 2002 at Post Office in Grantham St in Brunswick West, Victoria Australia.

Sending to one-bookworm as a swap for The Dark Half.

Journal Entry 3 by one-bookworm from Greenwood, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Just received this book in the mail - actually, it's been sitting in the post office since October 11 and they just realized who it belonged to! Anyway, I can't wait to read it; I've loved all of the other books by him I've read. Thanks for sharing it!!!

Journal Entry 4 by one-bookworm from Greenwood, South Carolina USA on Sunday, November 17, 2002

Received this book in the mail & can't wait to read it...I love James Patterson's works. Took some time to get this one; it sat in the post office's back room for some time before someone realized where it was actually supposed to go!

Journal Entry 5 by one-bookworm at Self Regional Hospital in Greenwood, South Carolina USA on Monday, February 03, 2003

Released on Monday, February 03, 2003 at Self Regional Hospital in Greenwood, South Carolina USA.

I left this book in the waiting room nearest the NICU. I hope someone finds it and it helps to while away the time. I spent a lot of time in that area of the hospital 2 years ago & would have loved to find a book there to read!