The Ice Queen: A Novel (Pia Kirchhoff and Oliver von Bodenstein)

Never too many!
by Nele Neuhaus | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by ajsmom of Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on 10/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by ajsmom from Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on Monday, October 29, 2018
To be released!

Journal Entry 2 by ajsmom at Little Free Library 27816 in Quesnel, British Columbia Canada on Monday, October 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/29/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library 27816 in Quesnel, British Columbia Canada

Released to the LFL at 422 Redden as part of the Hallowe'en mystery theme!

Journal Entry 3 by ajsmom at Little free library 27003 in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, December 27, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (12/27/2018 UTC) at Little free library 27003 in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Left in the LFL.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, February 05, 2019
Very excited to find a bookcrossing book in the Little Free Library, and it is the first time I find a book in the wild. Usually the only bookcrossing books I find are the ones I left. I know how rare it is to get a journal entry from a LFL release, so I am happy to pick up this book and another one and to leave an entry. This author is new to me and I am intrigued by the blurb. I will be reading this (hopefully soon) and then releasing it.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Friday, June 28, 2019
This is my first book of the author and my first German crime fiction. I enjoyed it very much and would be interested to read more. The plot was a little difficult to follow at first because there were many characters. As the story moved along, it was no longer a problem. I guessed the general direction of the secrets but the plot development still managed to keep the intrigue and throw in a few surprises. Recommend.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmcsarwing at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 05, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (9/6/2019 UTC) at Oppem's Birthday RABCK group, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Happy birthday! Not something on your wishlist, but it is a good mystery/thriller and I do not see this author on your large bookshelf, so I think you might like to read this.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
I received this great book as part of the Oppem's Birthday Group. Thank you so much and I am looking forward to reading it soon and then it can continue it's journey. It is a new to me author as well!