The Death of Mrs. Westaway

by Ruth Ware | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 9/9/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, September 09, 2018
I found this hardcover in this Little Free Library in Windham NH while dropping off some books of my own. It's about a woman who's desperate for some reliable income after a series of personal setbacks, and finds herself tapped as the heir to a family estate - even though she's certain that she's not the person they think she is... The family history behind all this turns out to be rather unsurprising, at least to me, though the way it spins out is rather effective. But the author had to work hard to get the heroine into a situation where she'd put up with this confusion at all, and it felt a bit stretched to me.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, 300 King St. in Littleton, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, November 18, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/19/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 300 King St. in Littleton, Massachusetts USA

I left this book in this Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in MA here.]

*** Released for the 2018 The The release challenge. ***