Golden Moments

by Gail G Golden | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 1978484992 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingelizardbreathwing of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 9/7/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingelizardbreathwing from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, September 7, 2018
I received this from my friend, Gail, who was inspired to write it after reading my book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, November 26, 2018
Gail read and reviewed my own book, Now, a couple years ago and said it encouraged her to follow her own dreams of publishing. In August, she sent me a copy of her beautiful work, Golden Moments, and I've spent the last couple days reading through each inspiring chapter.

Golden Moments is a collection of encouraging short stories Gail calls, "aha moments"---times that God makes himself known to us as we're going about our every day lives. Does the Lord speak to you in little ways throughout your day? It's such a comfort to me to know He's right with me in every moment and I'm thankful for the way He pushes through the loudness and busyness of my days to speak to me.

You will be inspired and encouraged as you read through these testimonies of God's goodness. Each one is written in a way that is relatable. What a blessing to see Gail's dream come to fruition. I encourage you to pick up a copy for yourself, as well as a few stocking stuffers for loved ones. You can find your copy at Amazon.com. Also, do visit Gail's blog, Gail-Friends, for more encouragement.

Journal Entry 3 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Friday, December 1, 2023
I just pulled this little book off my shelf for a reread. Still an inspiring testimony! I was surprised to find a very clear message about coming to Torah in the end story. How did I miss this? I'm thankful the Father has removed my blinders... and the more I see how I was blind to the message of obedience to all His word, the more I have understanding for others who love Him but just don't see this. Yet.

Journal Entry 4 by wingelizardbreathwing at Little Free Library #58179 in Prescott, Arizona USA on Sunday, December 3, 2023

Released 2 mos ago (12/3/2023 UTC) at Little Free Library #58179 in Prescott, Arizona USA

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)