The Color of Magic

by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0061020710 Global Overview for this book
Registered by chardark on 9/6/2018
Journal Entry 1 by chardark on Thursday, September 06, 2018
planning to release at bookcrossing meetup. Unless my friends get to it first. :-)

Journal Entry 2 by chardark at New Westminster, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, September 06, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (10/24/2018 UTC) at New Westminster, British Columbia Canada

Journal Entry 3 by Strude at Kafka's Coffee Shop in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Released 4 wks ago (11/14/2018 UTC) at Kafka's Coffee Shop in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

The first book in Pratchett's Discworld series. You either love or don't love Terry Pratchett's view of life, the world, and everything and I love to laugh with him. One of my favourite series.
We'll be here for a couple of hours and any books not chosen will be on the bench by the back wall. Why not join us for coffee or whatever. The conversation will be all the better for including you.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCA-WKWwing at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Picked up at Bookcrossing meetup from Strude. Wanted to read a Pratchett book after reading Shaun Blythell’s account of Pratchett books flying off his bookshop shelves in The Dairy of a Bookseller. And it is the first of a series-what luck!