Whale Music

by Paul Quarrington | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Blue_Fairy of Montréal, Québec Canada on 9/5/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Blue_Fairy from Montréal, Québec Canada on Wednesday, September 05, 2018
Des Howell is a former rock 'n' roll star who never leaves his secluded oceanfront mansion. Naked, rich and fabulously deranged, he subsists on a steady diet of whiskey, pharmaceuticals and jelly doughnuts and occasionally works on his masterpiece, "Whale Music." One day, upon awakening from his usual drunken stupor, Des discovers on his sofa a young alien from the faraway universe of Toronto. This girl has made the trek to Des' hideaway because she believes in the "Whale Music" and she's crazy enough to think that Des can make a comeback hit with his mad magnum opus.

Bought on eBay and sent by the seller to a person on my RABCK Christmas in July.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Thursday, September 06, 2018
Thank you so much Santa Blue Fairy for this book from my wishlist, I feel so spoiled ! Christmas in July is just wonderful thanks to your generosity.
I'll save it in my TBR until next year to take part to the authors ABC challenge of 2019 (yeah, Q is such a difficult letter, happy, happy, happy !).

Journal Entry 4 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Monday, February 25, 2019
Such an enjoyable read, I really had a good time ! Funny, unusual, the main character is fall-in-lovable and the end more than satisfactory. No wonder it won the Governor General's award.

Journal Entry 5 by Lubiette at Athens Backpackers Hostel in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Monday, April 22, 2019

Released 9 mos ago (4/22/2019 UTC) at Athens Backpackers Hostel in Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece

SSM Earth Day

In the bookshelf, happy reading !

Journal Entry 6 by _AstroHippies_ at Koukaki, Attica Greece on Friday, August 16, 2019
Found it at the athensbackpackers library,i work there