Our Iceberg Is Melting

by John Kotter | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 031236198X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 9/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Sunday, September 02, 2018
Yesterday, my friend and best bookcrossing buddy, josierivers and I were out filling up little free libraries. We took some books out of little free libraries to move them to another one in hopes of finding new readers for the book. This is one of the books we removed but it will be released again soon.

To the Finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry. You may remain anonymous. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED or JOSIERIVERS as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (9/4/2018 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

saw this book on another bookcrosser's wishlist and put it in the mail

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 09, 2018
Received safely. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingReallyBookishwing at Horsham, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 22, 2018
Quick and easy to read, which suited me well as I'm in the midst of selling a house and moving. The book is a little fable about change, and I liked it well enough, but will admit that I had hoped for just a bit more meat.

Journal Entry 5 by wingReallyBookishwing at Key Bank in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, September 22, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (9/22/2018 UTC) at Key Bank in Maple Glen, Pennsylvania USA

I hope the finder enjoys the book!