Finders Keepers: A Novel (The Bill Hodges Trilogy)

by Stephen King | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Ollie1976 of Hillsboro, Oregon USA on 9/2/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Ollie1976 from Hillsboro, Oregon USA on Sunday, September 02, 2018
saving for Title Alphabet Ring

Journal Entry 2 by Ollie1976 at Hillsboro, Oregon USA on Friday, December 07, 2018
sharing in F bookring

Journal Entry 3 by Ollie1976 at Hillsboro, Oregon USA on Friday, December 07, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (12/8/2018 UTC) at Hillsboro, Oregon USA

releasing in F bookring

Released 6 mos ago (12/14/2018 UTC) at ~ Iwillrejoice's ABC (Alphabet) Bookrings - US version, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Rec'd this as part of Iwillrejoice's ABC Bookrings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter F - Round 2 (Link). I didn't choose this book, so it will travel on to the next participant!

I'll be taking this book and adding my own. They will be on their way tomorrow across the river to Cape Coral!!

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, December 16, 2018
This book will continue on its journey after a short stay at my house. Trust it finds a new home.

Journal Entry 7 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, January 01, 2019
Received in the Books starting with F book ring.

I have decided to pass this book along in the ring for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 8 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (12/31/2018 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released back into the Books starting with F book ring. Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 9 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, January 27, 2019
from the "F" bookring & it matches this week's NJABBIC release challenge

Journal Entry 10 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, January 27, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (1/27/2019 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For week 4 NJABBIC release challenge

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy!
Thanks and happy reading!