A. Lincoln and Me

by Louise Borden | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingjosieriverswing of Leesville, South Carolina USA on 9/3/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingjosieriverswing from Leesville, South Carolina USA on Monday, September 03, 2018
This book was obtained for releasing.
I was at the library buying children's books (10 cents each!) and walked out with an overloaded bag of books. This lady saw me and we laughed about the books...long story short, she works at a school and they had books to give free and she said she would get for me.....turns out there were 2,000 books!! God is Great!!!

This book is from that stash! Truly making the world our library :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingjosieriverswing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, October 13, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (10/19/2018 UTC) at Newalla, Oklahoma USA

Sending to winner of children's book box RABCK

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. You have in your hands a free gift. This book is yours to do with as you wish...read it, share it, keep it, pass it on. The best book is a shared book.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me, Josierivers or Southernfryed as your referring member.

Happy Readings!

Journal Entry 3 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, November 21, 2018
Received in a box of books from josierivers. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingjmsmomwing at Little Free Library #48989 in Valley View, Texas USA on Sunday, July 07, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (7/7/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #48989 in Valley View, Texas USA

Left in LFL.