Jar City: A Reykjavi­k Thriller

by Arnaldur Indridason | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingyorkshire-lasswing of Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on 8/28/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingyorkshire-lasswing from Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Thank you for picking up this book and logging on to the website, I hope you enjoy reading it, when you have finished it please make a journal entry so that I know what you have decided to do with the book next. If you decide to join BookCrossing (it’s free and completely private your e-mail address is never given out) please say yorkshire-lass sent you. Happy BookCrossing!

Amazon Editorial Review

From Gold Dagger Award--winning author Arnaldur Indridason comes a Reykjavík thriller introducing Inspector Erlendur

When a lonely old man is found dead in his Reykjavík flat, the only clues are a cryptic note left by the killer and a photograph of a young girl's grave. Inspector Erlendur discovers that many years ago the victim was accused, but not convicted, of an unsolved crime, a rape. Did the old man's past come back to haunt him? As Erlendur reopens this very cold case, he follows a trail of unusual forensic evidence, uncovering secrets that are much larger than the murder of one old man.

An international sensation, the Inspector Erlendur series has sold more than two million copies worldwide.

Iread this a few years ago and really enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/28/2018 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is on its way to the winner of the Authors from unusual countries sweeps, I read this a few years ago and enjoyed it, I hope you do too :-)

Being sent directly from AwesomeBooks in the UK, expected delivery date is the 18/09/18

Journal Entry 3 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Saturday, September 15, 2018
Thanks very much yorkshire-lass :)
I definitely think I'll enjoy this one.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, June 10, 2019
A very enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 5 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Friday, July 19, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (7/18/2019 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Travelling to the winner of a sweep - Congratulations :)

Journal Entry 6 by Wilena at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Monday, August 05, 2019
Thanks for this choice, I really like this author and I haven't read this book yet. :-)