The Handmaid's Tale

free, fun and anonymous
by Margaret Atwood | Unknown | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 1551994968 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Heaven-Ali of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 9/29/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Heaven-Ali from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, September 29, 2018
Reserved for my Uncon Nss partner

Journal Entry 2 by Heaven-Ali at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, September 29, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/6/2018 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

If you have found this book, thank you for taking the time to look it up on the internet. Now please tell us what you thought of the book and what your plans for it are.

Journal Entry 3 by wingFifnawing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 09, 2018
One of three (!) wishlist books from my NSS partner Heaven-Ali - thank you so much for this and for all the other goodies!

Journal Entry 4 by wingFifnawing at Voorburg, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, November 11, 2019
A chilling and unsettling tale, and a very good book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingFifnawing at Zevenaar, Gelderland Netherlands on Monday, November 11, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/11/2019 UTC) at Zevenaar, Gelderland Netherlands

Travelling to Moem!

Journal Entry 6 by wingMoemwing at Zevenaar, Gelderland Netherlands on Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Arrived in the mail today, thank you lots! I have read this book partially, and then mislaid the copy I was reading... so this is more than welcome. I can finally read the rest of this famous classic!