We'll All Be Burnt in Our Beds Some Night: A Novel

by Joel Thomas Hynes | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Pooker3 of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 8/25/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Pooker3 from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, August 25, 2018
I bought this book at full price as a Christmas present for a favourite book lover on my Christmas buying list. As I always, I purchase gift books that I would like to read myself. Then having given the book away, I don't get to read it and, for some reason, I have a hard time justifying paying full price again for the same book. But, when I find it on sale, whoo hoo!

Found this one in McNally's bargain section. Yay!

Journal Entry 2 by Pooker3 at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, December 01, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/1/2018 UTC) at Second Cup – Graham & Edmonton in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

I couldn't get into this one, but it was a finalist for the Governor General Literary Awards, so surely someone will be happy to find it on the shelf at Second Cup.

To the finder of this book:
I hope you enjoy your new read.

Welcome, also, to the wonderful and wacky world of BookCrossing! Here you'll find a unique and worldwide community of book lovers sharing their books. This book is now yours! Read it, enjoy it. Keep it or pass it on to someone you know, return it to any Little Free Library or even release it into the wild. It is all up to you.

If you make a journal entry (you can do it anonymously or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this book will be notified by e-mail and can follow this book on its travels. BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your email address) and it's a whole lot of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by wingwinnipegobczwing at Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Saturday, December 01, 2018
This book is currently sitting on the Winnipeg Official Bookcrossing Zone bookshelf in Second Cup, 254 Edmonton St., Winnipeg MB.

It is waiting there for a new reader to take home, read, and release back into the wild!

Winnipeg bookcrossers meet at my location every month to chat about books, swap great reads, and release on the OBCZ shelves. Please join us! We love to see new faces! If you want to get notices of the meetings you can join our Facebook Group or our Yahoo Email Group! You will enjoy the comfy atmosphere, the fabulous coffees and teas, and the yummy treats!