Crime / Mystery Bookbox

by Various | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Flutterbies9 of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 8/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Flutterbies9 from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, August 24, 2018
This is a small bookbox containing crime & mystery books.

Journal Entry 2 by wingraeliz64wing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Arrived today - thank you Flutterbies9.

Journal Entry 3 by wingraeliz64wing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 01, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (9/1/2018 UTC) at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Posting to Cross-patch today.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 04, 2018
Arrived today, thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 04, 2018
Arrived today, thank you.

Journal Entry 6 by wingkinediwing at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Arrived today in Co.Durham and will make my selection !

Journal Entry 7 by wingkinediwing at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (9/19/2018 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

On its way again to Yorkshirelass. Had to take one of my own books out again as parcel was 20g over 2kg hence the slight delay in posting it on ! Happy reading !

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, September 22, 2018
Arrived safely with me, I will try to get it on its way again next week.

Journal Entry 9 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, September 27, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (9/28/2018 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Hope to get this in the post tomorrow.

Journal Entry 10 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 01, 2018
The bookbox is now with me. As I have to wait in for a delivery I can get my choices & replacements sorted today & get it moving on again soon ;o)

Journal Entry 11 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (10/2/2018 UTC) at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

On it's way again ;o)

Journal Entry 12 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, October 04, 2018
Box is with me. Will make my choices and get it travelling again soon

Journal Entry 13 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, October 11, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (10/8/2018 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posted onto the next person

Journal Entry 14 by catflap at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 15, 2018
ohhh this arrived Friday and I've just got to a computer.

Thank you for including me, it looks great will sort my selection tomorrow.

Journal Entry 15 by catflap at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 07, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (12/7/2018 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

so DH is going to be slightly murdered later as he was given this to post and he put it in the boot of the car where I found it yesterday!! so I confess I opened it again and swapped a different book lol.

Journal Entry 16 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2018
😂😂 with me now, thanks