Crime / Mystery Bookbox

by Various | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Flutterbies9 of Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on 8/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Flutterbies9 from Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Friday, August 24, 2018
This is a small bookbox containing crime & mystery books.

This is now on round 2 a number of entries below!!

Journal Entry 2 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Arrived today - thank you Flutterbies9.

Journal Entry 3 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 01, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (9/1/2018 UTC) at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom

Posting to Cross-patch today.

Journal Entry 4 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 04, 2018
Arrived today, thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 04, 2018
Arrived today, thank you.

Journal Entry 6 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 12, 2018
Arrived today in Co.Durham and will make my selection !

Journal Entry 7 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Released 10 mos ago (9/19/2018 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

On its way again to Yorkshirelass. Had to take one of my own books out again as parcel was 20g over 2kg hence the slight delay in posting it on ! Happy reading !

Journal Entry 8 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, September 22, 2018
Arrived safely with me, I will try to get it on its way again next week.

Journal Entry 9 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, September 27, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (9/28/2018 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Hope to get this in the post tomorrow.

Journal Entry 10 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 01, 2018
The bookbox is now with me. As I have to wait in for a delivery I can get my choices & replacements sorted today & get it moving on again soon ;o)

Journal Entry 11 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 02, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (10/2/2018 UTC) at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

On it's way again ;o)

Journal Entry 12 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, October 04, 2018
Box is with me. Will make my choices and get it travelling again soon

Journal Entry 13 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, October 11, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (10/8/2018 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posted onto the next person

Journal Entry 14 by catflap at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, October 15, 2018
ohhh this arrived Friday and I've just got to a computer.

Thank you for including me, it looks great will sort my selection tomorrow.

Journal Entry 15 by catflap at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, December 07, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (12/7/2018 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

so DH is going to be slightly murdered later as he was given this to post and he put it in the boot of the car where I found it yesterday!! so I confess I opened it again and swapped a different book lol.

Journal Entry 16 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2018
😂😂 with me now, thanks

Journal Entry 17 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, December 22, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (12/17/2018 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Went in the post on Monday. Homeward bound. :-)

Journal Entry 18 by Flutterbies9 at Meare, Somerset United Kingdom on Sunday, December 23, 2018
Safely found its way home again just prior to Christmas. Many thanks to all who took part.

I will set up round 2 in the New Year and put it up on the Forum.

Journal Entry 19 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, May 10, 2019
Picked up from the P.O. today. Thanks for the varied choice. I will decide over the weekend my choices and send it on next week :-)

Journal Entry 20 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (5/14/2019 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posting to next participant

Journal Entry 21 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Thursday, May 16, 2019
This has arrived today. Will make my choices and get it moving again after the bank holiday.

Journal Entry 22 by 3vie at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, May 20, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (5/20/2019 UTC) at Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Silly me! for some reason i had it in my head that it was bank holiday this weekend! Nevermind, something to look forward to next week.
The box is on it travels again!!

Journal Entry 23 by hadenmaiden at Northallerton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 24, 2019
My first book box has arrived safely! Will make another entry before posting on to Cross-patch

Journal Entry 24 by hadenmaiden at Northallerton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 24, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (5/25/2019 UTC) at Northallerton, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Posting on to Cross-patch. Hope I did this all right..... :)

Journal Entry 25 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Thank you, it arrived safe and well yesterday. I have done my choosing and will make replacements soon.

Released 1 wk ago (7/10/2019 UTC) at controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

Now that Plum-crazy is back from her holidays and I have recovered from grandchild provided flu this BookBox is on its way again.

Journal Entry 27 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 12, 2019
Safely with me, will get the next address & move it on this week 😊

Journal Entry 28 by wingPlum-crazywing at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Monday, July 15, 2019

Released 6 days ago (7/15/2019 UTC) at by mail, a fellow bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

On its way again :o)

Journal Entry 29 by wingpam99wing at Ochiltree, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2019
arrived safely, I've made my choices and I've just one TBR to read next and then it will be on its way!