The Berenstain Bears Catch the Bus: A Tell the Time Story (Step into Reading, Step 2)

by Stan Berenstain, Jan Berenstain | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 24, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books received in June, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for the following challenge:

**The 2018 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book title contains the words BEAR and CAT.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!