Garfield in Space

by Jim Davis | Children's Books |
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/24/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 24, 2018
This is one book in a donation of over 450 books received in June, 2018, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 19, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at a BCinDC meetup at Noodles and Company, a restaurant in Congressional Plaza, Rockville, Maryland, USA.

------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2019 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL. The title and/or author's name contains the word ACE.

-------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, January 19, 2019
I read this at the BCinDC meetup today. It's cute and super random, and I'm fairly certain I had a copy as a kid. I was super into Garfield as a wee lass. I hope it finds someone who enjoys it.

Journal Entry 6 by FortHuntLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, January 21, 2019
Caught at the BC in DC meetup - placing in my LFL.

Classic Garfield. Miss him!