Robert Griffin III: Athlete, Leader, Believer

by Ted Kluck | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ErinsLegacyLFL of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 8/23/2018
Journal Entry 1 by ErinsLegacyLFL from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, August 23, 2018
One of the many books that were passed along with the Little Free Library when it changed hands.

Released 4 mos ago (11/22/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #29843 - Erin's Legacy (Clermont Woods) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Placing this in the LFL to restock the selections.

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 17, 2019
Pulled from the Little Free Library to travel elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by wingResQgeekwing at BC-in-DC, Meeting -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, February 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (2/17/2019 UTC) at BC-in-DC, Meeting -- Controlled Releases

This book will be available at today's BC-in-DC meeting.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 17, 2019
This was left over at the end of today's BCinDC meetup in Alexandria, VA. I hope to continue its journey soon.