The Invisible Man (Great Illustrated Classics)

by H G Wells | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0866119957 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDove-i-Libriwing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 8/18/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, August 18, 2018
An adaptation of the amazing story! This has been in the house since The Librettos were being home schooled. They are men, now, and out in the world on their own. Time to register and share this book!

From the publisher's site:
"... He's Everywhere And Nowhere! A quiet country village, a heavy snowstorm, a mysterious stranger … more than enough to rouse the townspeople to gossip and speculation. Who can he be, this suspicious-looking man who keeps his face hidden and his back to everyone? But when the stranger finally faces them, there are more questions than answers, and more terror of the most unspeakable kind, as outrage and murder put the once quiet countryside into the grip of an unstoppable madman. Ultimately it is up to one man to solve the mystery and end the rampage, to reveal the identity of the faceless Invisible Man?"

Just gave this a quick read after registering it! I had forgotten some of the details from when I read this book with The Librettos. Counting it towards my REDUCE MOUNT TBR MOUNTAIN CHALLENGE (Link). Now saving it for when I make my very own Little Free Library.