The Invisible Man (Great Illustrated Classics)

by H G Wells | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0866119957 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDove-i-Libriwing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 8/18/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingDove-i-Libriwing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Saturday, August 18, 2018
An adaptation of the amazing story! This has been in the house since The Librettos were being home schooled. They are men, now, and out in the world on their own. Time to register and share this book!

From the publisher's site:
"... He's Everywhere And Nowhere! A quiet country village, a heavy snowstorm, a mysterious stranger … more than enough to rouse the townspeople to gossip and speculation. Who can he be, this suspicious-looking man who keeps his face hidden and his back to everyone?"

Saving it for when I make my very own Little Free Library.

Released 3 mos ago (10/31/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library: The Reading Adventure at 3223 SW 15 Place in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Released as part of a Halloween give-away to celebrate the re-opening of our Little Free Library after Hurricane Ian destroyed so many of our precious books!

Hope this book finds a new friend soon!

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺

Journal Entry 3 by wingDove-i-Libriwing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, November 3, 2022
Wasn't claimed at the book give-away, and so, returned to our archives for keeping the Little Free Library filled!

Released 3 wks ago (1/6/2023 UTC) at ~ A young person to inspire a LOVE of reading!, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺