Fourteen Female Voices from Brazil

by Author unknown | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsakirmowing of Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on 8/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingsakirmowing from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, August 17, 2018
Poetry, drama and short stories from Brazil. With a couple of exceptions, not really my kind of writing though. It was also a bit odd how the editor seemed to have left out all the younger generation authors - looks like everyone was more or less in their 50s when the book was compiled...

Journal Entry 2 by wingsakirmowing at Keskuskirjasto Oodi in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, December 15, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (12/15/2018 UTC) at Keskuskirjasto Oodi in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

At the meet-up

Journal Entry 3 by wingTaryawing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, December 15, 2018
Keeping in mind the huge TBR piles in this and two other households where I store my books I'm too slow reader in English. Therefore I try not to collect a lot of books in any other language than Finnish.. However, since Annimanni has a new country challenge starting 1 January 2019 I grabbed this from today's BC meet-up at Oodi, Helsinki’s new Central Library. Thanks for the book and merry Christmas time!