Black and Blue (Inspector Rebus)

by Ian Rankin | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmathgirl40wing of Waterloo, Ontario Canada on 8/17/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingmathgirl40wing from Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Friday, August 17, 2018
Welcome to BookCrossing! This is a site for catching and releasing books for those who want to share the joy of reading. If you find this book, please leave a journal entry to let previous readers know how and where you found the book. Feel free to do this anonymously if you wish. You are welcome to keep the book, but I encourage you to pass it on and let it continue its journey.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Thursday, September 06, 2018
This is another strong installment in the Inspector Rebus series, with Rebus spending some of his in Aberdeen and the Shetland islands. His investigation of a murdered oilman overlaps with the search for not just one but two serial killers.

Journal Entry 3 by sjt105 at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Thursday, December 13, 2018
I enjoy the Rebus series and this lived up to the past novels. A very good series.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmathgirl40wing at Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Friday, December 14, 2018
Back in my hands now.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmathgirl40wing at Cafe 1842 King St Uptown in Waterloo, Ontario Canada on Sunday, October 20, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (10/21/2019 UTC) at Cafe 1842 King St Uptown in Waterloo, Ontario Canada

I left this book on the bookshelf for another reader.