The Pig Plantagenet

by Allen Andrews | Children's Books |
Registered by CyberneticDave of Burrington, Somerset United Kingdom on 8/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by CyberneticDave from Burrington, Somerset United Kingdom on Thursday, August 16, 2018
Found in a bunch of books picked up from freecycle, might give this one a read

Journal Entry 2 by CyberneticDave at Burrington, Somerset United Kingdom on Sunday, October 14, 2018
I've got mixed feelings about this book. It's not that it was bad, there were moments that were excellent, but overall the story just doesn't quite work for me. It's a story that could be told much quicker or could be told to a much greater depth, but as it is it falls short of its potential.
I enjoyed it, but I'll be passing the book along.

Journal Entry 3 by CyberneticDave at Church Path Road Little Library in Pill, Somerset United Kingdom on Thursday, January 17, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (1/17/2019 UTC) at Church Path Road Little Library in Pill, Somerset United Kingdom

Put this one with two others in the little library on Church Path Road and took a couple of new ones. Hope someone enjoys it!