The Whites

by Richard Price | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingJean-Solwing of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on 8/16/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingJean-Solwing from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Thursday, August 16, 2018
Apparently an amazing crime novel - got a copy myself but haven't got round to reading it. This is a hardback copy rescued from North Melbourne Library hoping it will find more readers and a new travelling life. To be released.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJean-Solwing at Southern Cross Station in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, September 23, 2018

Released 2 mos ago (9/23/2018 UTC) at Southern Cross Station in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Took this book to this month BC meetup but there were no takers so I ended up leaving it on a bench at Southern Cross Station on my way home.

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to bookcrossing!

This book is a gift, no strings attached. You may keep it forever, pass it along to a friend, or release it into the wild to be found by someone else, but please leave a journal entry to let me know that the book is safe. You can do this anonymously, or you can choose to join Bookcrossing - it's free and it's a lot of fun.

Enjoy the book and hopefully the Bookcrossing website and community!