corner corner The Beige Man (An Irene Huss Investigation)

The Beige Man (An Irene Huss Investigation)
by Helene Tursten | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by K8-Kate of Funkstown, Maryland USA on 8/15/2018

status (set by CrosswindRose): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by K8-Kate from Funkstown, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Years ago I was in Ann Arbor, MI and I'd heard of an all-mystery bookstore - Aunt Agatha's. I went, asked for a recommendation, and came away with my first book by Helene Tursten. (I am a fan of Scandinavian crime.) Since then I've read many of her books and enjoyed them all.

Journal Entry 2 by K8-Kate at Somewhere in town. in Hardwick, Vermont USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (8/16/2018 UTC) at Somewhere in town. in Hardwick, Vermont USA

I will be in Hardwick (VT) and will leave this somewhere in town.

Journal Entry 3 by CrosswindRose at Hardwick, Vermont USA on Friday, August 17, 2018

Just found this book ("The Beige Man") on a shelf beside Connie's Kitchen in Hardwick, where I went in to have a coffee and scone. I enjoy thrillers and mysteries, so the back cover blurb intrigued me. I'll start reading this book when I'm done with the book I'm currently reading. (There was a second book there by the same author, but I left it for someone else to find.)

What a terrific idea BookCrossing is.