El Peligro (Inmersion, Libro #3)

by Gordon Korman | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 043976873X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSpatialwing of Arlington, Virginia USA on 8/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSpatialwing from Arlington, Virginia USA on Monday, August 13, 2018
[The Danger (Dive, Book #3)]

Purchased from the Aurora Hills Branch Library's Sale Shelf.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSpatialwing at A Friend, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 25, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (10/24/2018 UTC) at A Friend, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Congratulations! You've found a traveling book!
See where I've been and track where I go by creating an account and writing a journal entry for this book.
Wish to remain anonymous? Then no need to create an account, just write a journal entry letting us know where you found the book and review it if you like.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, October 29, 2018
The wonderful surprise box-o-books arrived today - many thanks! Several of the LFLs in town are in Spanish-speaking communities, and I'm sure this will be welcome!

This one's the third in the "Dive" trilogy, and looks to be an action-packed thriller with treasure and sharks and peril. Fun!

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, City Hall in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (10/30/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, City Hall in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***