Some Lie and Some Die (An Inspector Wexford Mystery)

by Ruth Rendell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSpatialwing of Arlington, Virginia USA on 8/13/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingSpatialwing from Arlington, Virginia USA on Monday, August 13, 2018
Chose from the Little Free Library #36793 in Crystal City Water Park in Arlington, VA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSpatialwing at A Friend, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, October 25, 2018

Released 12 mos ago (10/24/2018 UTC) at A Friend, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Congratulations! You've found a traveling book!
See where I've been and track where I go by creating an account and writing a journal entry for this book.
Wish to remain anonymous? Then no need to create an account, just write a journal entry letting us know where you found the book and review it if you like.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, October 29, 2018
The wonderful surprise box-o-books arrived today - many thanks! This is one of Rendell's "Inspector Wexford" books, and was among many adapted for TV in The Ruth Rendell Mysteries. (I tend to prefer Rendell's short stories to novels, but this one looks fun.)

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Roby Park in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Released 11 mos ago (10/30/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Roby Park in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library; hope the finder enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***