Miller's Valley

by Anna Quindlen | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Triggerfish of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 8/12/2018
Journal Entry 1 by Triggerfish from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, August 12, 2018
well written, reminiscent of Anne Tyler’s style.

Journal Entry 2 by Triggerfish at Edinburgh Book Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, August 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/12/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh Book Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!
I hope you like this book. Once you are done with it, please consider releasing it back into the wild. (Be aware that charity shops are likely to destroy the book as it is “defaced”). If you want to keep it, no problem, it’s yours now!
I’d be delighted if you would leave a journal entry, saying that you have the book. You can do this anonymously, if you wish.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by silverbirch7 at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, September 16, 2018
The cover compares this to Olive Kitteridge and I think that's fair. Some strong female characters and we'll written too. Wasn't sure that the twist at the end was really necessary but that's my only quibble!

Journal Entry 4 by silverbirch7 at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, September 16, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (9/16/2018 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Released at Old Gang meet up

Journal Entry 5 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, September 17, 2018
Caught at the Old gang meet up. Thank you!

Journal Entry 6 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, September 21, 2018
I really enjoyed this novel. It was a good story without everything being sugarcoated. The honesty about how things can turn out in life made it for me. Mrs Farrell made me want to cheer. Thanks for bringing this one along. it;s made me look up books by this author again and I've found she's written some others I've not read yet.

Journal Entry 7 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, November 16, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (11/15/2018 UTC) at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

And off it goes in the Mix and Match Book Box. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 8 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (12/5/2018 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Forwarding in the mix & match bookring

Journal Entry 9 by Elisedal at Llanelli, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2018
Got this book from the mix and match bookring