All Day Saturday

by Charles Causley | Humor |
Registered by wingrodespringbalwing of Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on 8/11/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingrodespringbalwing from Roosdaal, Vlaams-Brabant / Brabant Flamant Belgium on Saturday, August 11, 2018
in my saturdayring

Journal Entry 2 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 15, 2018
Arrived today

Journal Entry 3 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 13, 2018
This is a fun book. A lot of the poems made me laugh.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdolph1nwing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, September 13, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (9/14/2018 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending on in the Saturday book ring.

Journal Entry 5 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Sorry - it seems I never journalled this when I took it out the Saturday bookring.

I'm not really a huge poetry fan but these were fun. I especially liked the footnotes of factual information after some of the poems.

Journal Entry 6 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 19, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (10/27/2019 UTC) at Filmhouse Cinema in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Taking to the Old Gang meetup.

Journal Entry 7 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, October 28, 2019
Caught at the Old Gang meet up. Thank you!

Journal Entry 8 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 12, 2019
This was a quick fun read. I think it would be a good one to wild release at a Little Free Library so watch this space! ;-)

Journal Entry 9 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, December 09, 2019
Picked up at the Meet Up, thanks for bringing along

Journal Entry 10 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 08, 2020
A lovely collection of funny and witty poems accompanied with beautiful illustrations.

Journal Entry 11 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, August 09, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/10/2020 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

On its way to Nu-Knees

Journal Entry 12 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
This looks like fun and I don't suppose it'll be long before I report back to say I've finished it!
Thank you very much indeed, kinedi, for sending it my way, as part of a generous parcel of books to replenish my dwindling stock of unread books. 'Tis dwindling no longer . . .

Journal Entry 13 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 13, 2020
A delightful collection of poems, rhymes and chants, with superb illustrations by Tony Ross, that I'll continue to dip into until I pass it on . . .
Thanks again, kinedi :-) I appreciated the many Cornish references, especially as I don't know when I'll next visit the South West!

Journal Entry 14 by wingNu-Kneeswing at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 16, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/16/2020 UTC) at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

To tree-hugger when we met this afternoon. Lovely to see you, lass. Enjoy!