Welcome to Germany

by Frankfurt Airport (Hrsg.) | Travel | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingApoloniaXwing of Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on 8/10/2018
Journal Entry 1 by wingApoloniaXwing from Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin Germany on Friday, August 10, 2018
Hello!
Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide this book will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it has found a new reader. Enjoy the book and then pass it on to a friend, leave it again where you found it or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 2 by wingApoloniaXwing at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Sunday, September 30, 2018

Released 7 mos ago (10/6/2018 UTC) at Ipswich BC Unconvention in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Part of a raffle prize for the Ipswich UnConvention.
Congrats, dear winner!

Journal Entry 3 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Thursday, October 11, 2018
I'm already curious about how many destinations there are in this book that I haven't been to (or even heard of) yet... Thank you!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingsakirmowing at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, October 20, 2018
Not bad, I've been to 10 of these places and got about the same amount of new ideas for the future :) For example, after Mainz we're going to Nürnberg and Rothenburg ob der Tauber seems to be near enough, so perhaps that's worth a lunch stop on the way!

Released 1 mo ago (4/26/2019 UTC) at Haus der Jugend - BC Convention 2019 in Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany

Released at the Convention (as part of the Berlin prize, it seems!)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Journal Entry 6 by wingGhaneschawing at Mainz, Rheinland-Pfalz Germany on Monday, April 29, 2019
Freue mich riesig, meine Lieblingsstadt gewonnen juuuuuuuuuuuuuchuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Mitte Mai bin ich ein paar Tage vor Ort